- follow url Topping:
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange liqueur
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Confectioners’ sugar, optional
- Place butter in a 9-in. pie plate. Place in a 425° oven for 4-5 minutes or until melted. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk. In another bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Whisk into egg mixture until blended. Pour into prepared pie plate. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until sides are crisp and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Gradually stir in orange juice and liqueur. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon berries over pancake and drizzle with sauce. Dust with confectioners’ sugar if desired. http://patriotboosters.org/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://patriotboosters.org/elections-2/ Yield: 4 servings. (Recipe: Taste of Home)