buy modafinil uk paypalChocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
Makes 36 squares
For Cookie Dough
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, soften to room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp half-and-half (or milk or cream)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup half-and-half (or milk or cream)
- 4-5 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line 8×8 square baking pan with aluminom foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- For the Cookie Dough, combine butter and sugars in the bowl of a stand or handheld mixer. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Mix in vanilla, salt, and half-and-half. Add flour and mix until just combined. Do NOT overmix.
- To prepare the fudge base, combine brown sugar, butter, salt, and half-and-half in a medium saucepan. Stir over medium-low heat until butter is melted and brown sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. Slowly stir in powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, until mixture is smooth and sugar is incorporated throughout. Stir in vanilla. Add more confectioners’ sugar if desired. The more powdered sugar you add, the thicker, firmer, and sweeter the fudge will be. I used 5 cups.
- Add cookie dough to the fudge base and stir to combine. At this point, the mixture should have cooled to room temperature. If not, continue to stir until it is no longer warm to the touch. Fold in mini chocolate chips and spread fudge into prepared baking pan. Chill until set, about 3-4 hours. Cut into squares and enjoy!
*Fudge will keep for about 1 week in the refrigerator.
(Recipe courtesy of buy modafinil nz)